Friday, November 11, 2011

Lying

Hey guys!!!

So, we all know how much we hate when a friend of yours lies to you and you find out, it kind of sucks hey? Well, here is my story:

I have this friend, lets call her liar.

We both started at this new school. We were kind of friends through out all of junior high. We wern't super tight, as in share all of our secrets and trust each other with everything. We just talked aboiut random stuff and we had a good time. When we started at this new school we became a lot closer. She would call me, text me and i started to trust her. Of course we had our own friends. It was a new school and we had new friends.

She had a record of lying in junior high but she told me that she came to this school to start over. I believed her because she actually seemed to change. She was a lot nicer, she didn't seem to be lying as much. She introduced me to her new friends and i soon became part of their group. There was me, "liar" and a few other people. There was 7 girls and one guy. No, the one guy was not gay, he just didn't believe what other guys said or did to girls.

Ok, so i know you are probably wondering how this all ties into liars, but just hold tight, it's coming up. I'll speed up.


So, a few days after a foot ball game "liar" had a doctors apointment after lunch so she left early. The rest of us girls, well me and 3 of them were working together. One of them brought up a lie that "liar" had told us. "liar" had said that she worked at a store (i won't mention the store so don't ask) in a mall, but that store wasn't even in that mall. It does not exist in the mall that liar said she worked in. This was the first of many lies.

I won't go into every single lie she said because that would be pointless. But pretty much she lied about every aspect of her life. Then she talked behind my back to my new friends before they even knew me. She made me sound like a very rude person and kind of a slut. I started to realize that maybe she wasn't the kind of friend that i wanted in my life.

We all confronted her about her lies. She missed a ton of school. I don't really talk to her any more. That's what happens when you lie about everything.

Lesson that i learned? Lying about every little thing is wrong. I have decided to be honest whenever i can. I will always give my honest opinion. Oblivously if someone tells me a secret, and it won't hurt them or anyone else and if someone asks me about it, i will lie and tell them i don't know anything about it.

My advice: Don't lie when you can avoid it. Be nice, but be honest. no one likes a liar.


Anyways, that's all for now, i'll talk to you later!!

xoxo
mrundle7@telus.net
Meagan Rundle

No comments:

Post a Comment